At the very start, Piaget’s first workshop was located on the family farm in Côte-aux-Fées. Years of dedicated work enabled Piaget to become one of the most prestigious and demanded brands of the times.
In 1943, the Maison Piaget took the important decision of registering its trademark. The manufacture of timepieces in Côte-aux-Fées then embarked on the production of watches marketed under the name of Gérald and Valentin Piaget, grandsons of the founder. They began the geographic expansion of Piaget.
The ultraflat timepieces became one of the best known products of the Maison, earning Piaget a place among the top Swiss watchmakers. Their dominance of this segment, along with their savoir faire and the creativity of all their designs, have made Piaget one of the top Houses of luxury brands on a worldwide level.
This fame paved the way for Piaget as an international reference of craftwork, quality and design, differentiating the company in the context of precision and fine watchmaking and jewellery.